Breakfast Berry Cobbler with Quinoa
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour (or substitute whole wheat flour, if gluten is not an issue)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice (dark amber maple syrup, honey, or coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashewmilk or almondmilk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups berries (I used 2 cups frozen organic blueberries and 1 cup fresh organic strawberries)
- (optional) 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients, except the berries, in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the berries into a 9 x 9 baking dish, then spread the quinoa/oat mixture over the top evenly.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until lightly browned/crispy on the top.
- (optional) serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey.