Raspberry Vegan Ice Cream
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 14-ounce can full fat coconut milk or coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Puree the raspberries in a small food processor. Push the puree through a strainer leaving just the seeds behind.
- Whisk the raspberry puree into the coconut milk, and add the honey and vanilla.
- Process the mixture in your ice cream machine according to its directions.
- Eat the ice cream immediately or put it into a container and freeze until firm. It is best eaten the same day. If it gets to hard in the freezer leave it out on the counter for a few minutes to soften.
- Makes one pint